CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kroger Coupon Policy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kroger Coupon Policy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kroger Coupon Policy   Kroger Coupon Policy Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 9:45 pm

This is not in response to my email to Kroger but from another site that I am a member of. Take it with a grain of salt until we know for certain. I have never had a Kroger limit my internet/printable coupons.

New Atlanta Division Coupon Policies

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I talked to a Kroger manager (coupon friendly and coupon literate :-))and found out that, in the Atlanta division, new coupon policies have been sent out in the last week to store managment.

While these may not be in effect in your local stores yet, it is new policy in the Atlanta division. Key items:

-managment still has the right to deny or limit any coupons

-only two like IPs per person per day

-one mfr. coupon per item and any .50 or under double (no limits on these!)

-the cool part: THEY NOW ACCEPT LOCAL COMPETITORS COUPONS!
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Kroger Coupon Policy Empty
PostSubject: Kroger Coupon Policy   Kroger Coupon Policy Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 11:26 am

Evidently there seems to be some trouble at the local Krogers with coupons. I and one other member had an issue with a Dial coupon that did not double at Kroger. I had no trouble with the cashier fixing the issue. The other member had to discuss with customer service. Here is the coupon policy from Kroger as of 11/6/08. I am awaiting a response from Kroger.

Thank you for contacting The Kroger Co. regarding the Coupon Policy for stores in our Atlanta division. Our policy is as follows:

Double Coupons:

Manufacturer coupons $.50 or less will be “Doubled” when a Plus Card is used.

Manufacturer coupons $.51 or greater will be redeemed at face value.

This does not apply to “Free”, Kroger, Catalina, Retail Food Store coupons, Electronic Coupons on the Kroger Plus Card or items prohibited by law.

Pharmacy Coupons:

We do accept competitor coupons.

General Coupon Policy:

The store manager has the right to accept, decline, or limit the use of any coupon upon view.

The store manager has the right to limit the Quantity of coupons/items used/purchased in a single transaction, by a single customer, or in a single day

We do not accept expired manufacturer coupons.

Limit One (1) manufacturer coupon per item.

Amount refunded cannot exceed the price of the item.

We do accept Internet coupons, providing the following is true:

The coupon is not for a free product or for more than 75% off the original cost - we do not accept those from the Internet.

The coupon scans properly at the register. If the registers do not register, it is most likely not a valid coupon.

The coupon is not altered in any way.

We only accept two (2) Internet coupons per manufacturer, per product, per visit, per day.

We hope this information is helpful. If you have additional questions regarding our coupon policy, please feel free to speak to store management. They will be glad to assist you. Thanks again for contacting Kroger.

Sincerely,

Christie Metropulos
Consumer Affairs
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net

Kroger Coupon Policy
Page 1 of 1