CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet   How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:51 pm

I just found the glitch in the Kroger spreadsheet. I corrected and resent to the group. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet   How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:57 pm

Which spreadsheet are you having trouble with? I will review it and resend. You should be able to just click on it and it will automatically go. Sometime you might have to copy and paste the link.
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net
mdnwright

PostSubject: How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet   How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:16 pm

Okay, this may be a stupid question and I'm pretty technical but I can't get the links to the printable coupons in the spreadsheets to work. When I click on it, it doesn't go anywhere, I can't copy and paste the link. Hopefully someone else has the same question or has the answer for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet   How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to get to coupon links in spreadsheet
Page 1 of 1