CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Regular savings

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allison

Regular savings Empty
PostSubject: Regular savings   Regular savings Icon_minitimeWed Feb 11, 2009 12:42 pm

Hi there, just thought I'd put in my '2 cents'. Although many people can do better than me with coupons in general (I don't buy zillions of papers or purchase coupons online and I'm only just getting into Shortcuts and paperless coupons ), I can say without doubt that I've cut my grocery bill by between 40-50% every month, consistently, since Sept just by using 2 Sunday papers. Also, I've become a bit of a coupon snob in that I rarely consider buying a product that I have to pay more than $1 for (other than meat and produce). Haha! The other day, my husband laughed at me bc something I was going to buy turned out to be $1.43 and I put it back waiting for a better sale! No matter what amount of effort you're willing to put into this, there is absolutely no doubt that it's worth the trouble. It's amazing how much you can save just by planning ahead. Plus, it's fun! ;-)
Back to top Go down

Regular savings
Page 1 of 1