CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Purex 3 in 1 sheets

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Purex 3 in 1 sheets Empty
PostSubject: Re: Purex 3 in 1 sheets   Purex 3 in 1 sheets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:43 pm

I too did the Purex 3 in 1 sheets today after we talked. I bought 4 at BOGO. The total was $18 and some change. I added 2 Hershey bars for $.89 each. That brought my total to over $20. I use my $4 off $20 purchase. Then I used 2 $2 coupons and 2 $1 coupons. I ended up paying $10.35 including tax. I bought 80 sheets which is equal to 80 loads for $10 bucks. The great part is that this have detergent, fabric softener, and dryer sheets all in one. So save even more by only having to purchase one thing.
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net
mrscole97

Purex 3 in 1 sheets Empty
PostSubject: Purex 3 in 1 sheets   Purex 3 in 1 sheets Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:39 pm

I went to CVS today and got a good deal using coupons! I bought two items and received two Extra bucks. I wanted to try the Purex 3 in 1 sheets. (The purpose of the trip to CVS) The sheets were BOGO. I had two coupons for $2 each plus the Extra bucks. So, I got the sheets (2 packs) for $3.35! I would have never thought of doing that until I joined this club! Thanks, Carol. I love you
Back to top Go down

Purex 3 in 1 sheets
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CANNY COUPONERS :: Welcome & Introductions :: Testimonials-
Jump to: