CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fraudulent coupons ruin it for the rest of us

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Regina Bryant

Fraudulent coupons ruin it for the rest of us Empty
PostSubject: Wow...   Fraudulent coupons ruin it for the rest of us Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:34 pm

That is so sad... Most of the stores in my area dont take online coupons. Publix will get a little nervous about it, but they will. I try to ask any store I go into if they take competitor or online before I start shopping. Just to save the embarassment of having to put back anything I may have picked up.

It sad people resort to fraudulent activities just to save a few bucks..most times they dont even have to.

I hope things get better for you in your area!
Back to top Go down
Allison

Fraudulent coupons ruin it for the rest of us Empty
PostSubject: Fraudulent coupons ruin it for the rest of us   Fraudulent coupons ruin it for the rest of us Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:53 pm

We've seen a couple of notes lately warning about coupon fraud in our Cannycouponer exchanges, and I wanted to let you know of a palpable result of fraud in my local stores. My Kroger has stopped taking online coupons or competitor coupons because of the level of fraud they've experiences with just 2 families in our area. Hopefully it won't last forever! My Publix is a lot tighter with competitor coupons, too, bc of the same families, so I have to drive to another city to get many of the Publix deals that the rest of you enjoy locally. Retailers get compensated from the manufacturers for legal coupons; but, with fraudulent coupons, they can't get compensated so it amounts to sealing. As a result, they just cut our coupon programs and we all suffer. After all, stealing is stealing. Sad.
Back to top Go down

Fraudulent coupons ruin it for the rest of us
Page 1 of 1