CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, my name is Holly

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Hi, my name is Holly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi, my name is Holly   Hi, my name is Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:49 pm

Welcome Holly

Take a deep breath preferably while holding your beautiful baby boy and release. This is about having fun and getting that thrill whenever you save a bundle or find that great deal. But it will take time. I'm in accountant by trade so this was a little easier for me. But I'm going to take all the hard work from you. All you have to do is cut the coupons and file them in your binder. You should have received your binder today. So right now, look at the spreadsheet, print the coupons that you can, and print your AJC coupon for Sunday.

Get ready to have a lot of fun and we can't wait to see you at the class.
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net
hbj80

Hi, my name is Holly Empty
PostSubject: Hi, my name is Holly   Hi, my name is Holly Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:22 pm

Hi,

My name is Holly and I am new to the Couponing club. I am a new mom, just had a baby boy in March. I also was just laid off in June. And, I'm in school to change my career.

I have a serious fetish with buying things on sale. The cheaper I get it, the more "on high" I feel! I have a Type-A personality so I'm very organized and on top of things.

However, with a newborn, I'm quickly becoming more patient, relaxed, easy-going and thus procrastinating some. I'm already feeling overwhelmed about this grocery coupon thing. I haven't started getting the AJC yet!

Maybe once I take Carol's class I'll have more information to really jump start my grocery savings.

-Holly
Back to top Go down

Hi, my name is Holly
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CANNY COUPONERS :: Welcome & Introductions :: Welcome & Introductions-
Jump to: