CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Buy in Anticipation of your need

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Buy in Anticipation of your need Empty
PostSubject: Buy in Anticipation of your need   Buy in Anticipation of your need Icon_minitimeThu Feb 05, 2009 8:48 pm

This is the only true way to save money. For example, my hubby hates flushing money down the toilet. You would die to hear some of the things he has said about it. Embarassed

But by that as it may, he's right. We pay money for toilet paper that's only use is to be flushed down the toilet. We quite literally flush money away every time we use it. How can you stop you ask? Gotta have toilet paper 'cause I'm not using leaves.

Kroger has Cottonelle on sale every day for $0.99 for a 4 roll pack.

Cottonelle regularly has $0.50 coupons on www.coupons.com or their website or in the newspaper.

Well Kroger doubles the coupons to $1.00 making the toilet paper free.

I currently have 36 4-roll packs in my laundry room and just bought 5 more tonight. Had more coupons but was actually a little embarrassed to buy my usual 10-12 packs.

2 quick additions to this:

1 - SmartSource regularly has a $.25 or $.50 coupon on their site as does Cellfire. Check daily because they only have so many each day. They can be used in conjunction with the coupon making them money makers. One time I had 2 SS & 1 CF and earned $1.25 on top of the free tp.

2 - The last 2 times Cottonelle was in the paper with the coupon flyers it was only $.50 off 2 packs. Now I still think this is a deal but I won't use them again until SS or CF has their coupon to load making the tp free again.
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net

Buy in Anticipation of your need
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CANNY COUPONERS :: Hot, Hot, Hot! Deals :: Stockpiles & Savings-
Jump to: