CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How do I keep my coupons organized?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

How do I keep my coupons organized? Empty
PostSubject: How do I keep my coupons organized?   How do I keep my coupons organized? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 03, 2009 7:08 pm

How to Keep Coupons Organized

There are lots of ways to organize coupons; the key is to find the approach that works best for you. Three options to consider:

• Clipping out all coupons
• Clipping out just the coupons that you intend to use
• Leaving the coupon inserts intact, and clipping coupons on an "as-needed" basis

Whichever approach you choose, there are several things that you can do to ensure that your coupons remain neat and accessible:
1. Develop a filing system. Many couponers organize their coupons by grocery category--dairy, frozen foods, deli, etc. – but
it's not the only way to go. Find a filing system that works for you--by aisle, by expiration, etc. – and put it into action.
2. Find a container to hold your coupons. Use a shoebox, a storage container, a coupon wallet or a recipe box – it doesn't
matter what you choose – but it's important to have a landing spot for all of those coupons.
3. File coupons the same day you get them. Okay, so you may not always have time to file your coupons right away, but try
to file them as soon as you can. This will prevent them from getting lost, and save you the hassle of having to sort through
a big mess of coupons all at once.
4. Purge regularly. Expired coupons won't save you money, so don't let those hog space in your coupon file. Set a schedule
for purging expired coupons, and stick to it.
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net

How do I keep my coupons organized?
Page 1 of 1