CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Regina Bryant

PostSubject: Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!   Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:28 pm

Ladies,

I had the chance to attend my first class. So once I went to the store for the 1st time alone, I was terrified! I called Carol and told her how scared I was. I bought a few things but I wasnt organized and hadn't put my book together. But I did buy a few things

Publix had the Nivea Body wash for men on sale for $4.39. Publix had a coupon for $2 off plus I had 2 coupons for $1.50 off. So I paid $.89 for each! Barilla Pasta sauce is on sale bogo for $2.74. I had 2 $1.00 off coupons, used them both and got 2 jars for $.74. That $.36 each!!! Also today I found Garnier Fruitice on the clearance shelf. The hair spray had been marked down to $1.00 and the conditioner was $2.00. I had 4 $1.00 off coupons. So needless to say, I got 3 cans of hair spray for free and the conditioner for $1.00.

I went to Walgreens on Tuesday morning before work. I just happen to go down the clearance isle and found school supplies on thebee shelf. Well my chapter distributes school supplies every year to underpriiviledge children in Lithonia. Well, I my bill came to $153.89 and I paid $35.73. I was able to purchase 2 cases of 3 subject notebook (48 notebooks), 12 vinyl pencil cases with built in calculators, 15 rulers with built in calculators, several pencil packs containing 5 pencils, erasers, note pads, and about 40 or so pencils.

I also went to Family Dollar to restock on my general cleaning supplies. I found out they take manufacturer coupons!! So off I went. I had 2 coupons for Airwick Air Freshener spray buy 2 get 2 free. The sprays were $.100 per can. I got 8 cans, 4 free. Purchased Cascade dishwashing tablets. They were priced at $3.99 per bag. I had a $2.00 off coupon, and paid $1.99. I also bought Glade plug in twin pk refill for $2.99 and had a buy the plugin refill and get the holder for free. I also had a $2.00 off coupon. I was also able to use the $5.00 off any purchase of $25 or more. the I had a coupon for $1.00 off Pantene Styling gel, which I found on FD's clearance rack for $1.75 so I paid.$75.

All in all, I have gained more confidence each time I go into the store! Organization is key and make sure you have time to shop!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Oh Boy Oh Boy!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CANNY COUPONERS :: Welcome & Introductions :: Testimonials-
Jump to: