CANNY COUPONERS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANNY COUPONERS

Our goal is to save you money. Canny Couponers starts with one of the easiest, most effective methods - Coupons!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Canny Couponers Class

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Canny Couponers Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: Canny Couponers Class   Canny Couponers Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:14 am

Thanks Mary

I have to admit it was a lot of fun and I get quite excited about saving money. How many places can you pay yourself $25-$75 per hour for a little bit of work? I consider my savings as pay for my time and effort in what I do. I always want to see how low can I go.

lol!
Back to top Go down
https://cannycouponers.forumotion.net
mdnwright

Canny Couponers Class Empty
PostSubject: Canny Couponers Class   Canny Couponers Class Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:44 am

Ladies,
For those of you who were not in attendance for the first training class, you missed a treat. Carol clarified a lot of things and explained in detail what you should do to get the best from your shopping experience. I learned a lot and went home more excited about using the tools she provided. I'm still not saving as much as she is, but I'm getting there. So for those of you who can attend the upcoming class, I suggest that you be there and we had a lot of fun and enjoyed some great food!
Back to top Go down

Canny Couponers Class
Page 1 of 1